Modesto Marijuana Addiction Treatment
Residential Drug Rehab for Marijuana Misuse, Abuse, & Addiction
Marijuana may not be as physically addictive compared to other “harder” drugs, but those who use it to excess often become psychologically addicted to it. Much like someone can also become addicted to behaviors like sex or gambling, it’s just as possible to develop an addiction to marijuana. Although stopping marijuana use is difficult once you’ve become psychologically addicted, there is hope. You don’t have to be tied to your pipe, bong, joint, or other methods of ingesting marijuana. There is hope when you can’t stop thinking about your next high.
Is Marijuana Addictive?
Many U.S. states are changing their laws regarding marijuana legalization, but even though something might be legal, that does not mean it is also harmless. For example, alcohol and tobacco products are also legal, but can change your life if you become hooked on them.
Signs of Marijuana Addiction
You may be addicted to marijuana if you notice:
- You’re unable to stop smoking or ingesting marijuana even though you want to stop
- You’ve developed a high tolerance and need more of the drug than ever to get the same high
- You neglect important work, school, or other activities in favor of getting high
- You use marijuana to cope with difficulties in your life
- You continue to use marijuana even when you are low on funds
Our Approach to Marijuana Addiction Treatment
- Individualized assessments to understand the unique aspects of your addiction.
- Evaluation of co-occurring mental health conditions.
Personalized Treatment Plans:
- Tailored treatment strategies designed to address marijuana dependency.
- Integrating counseling, therapy, and support groups for holistic care.
- Evidence-based therapies to explore the root causes of addiction.
- Creating a safe and judgment-free space for individuals seeking recovery.
- Encouraging open communication and collaboration between clients and our team.
Aftercare and Relapse Prevention:
- Developing personalized aftercare plans to support long-term recovery.
- Strategies for relapse prevention and coping with triggers in daily life.
Taking the First Step
Embarking on the journey to overcome marijuana addiction requires courage and support. Our team is committed to providing compassionate care and evidence-based interventions to guide you towards lasting recovery. Whether you're seeking information, considering treatment options, or supporting a loved one, our resources are here to assist you.
Treatment Options for Marijuana Abuse
You can cut marijuana out of your life and see a brighter future. If you are psychologically addicted to marijuana and it has caused problems in your life yet you still cannot quit, consider marijuana addiction treatment at The Lakes Treatment Center in Modesto. Because marijuana addiction is less physical in nature than it is psychological, it helps to address your dependence on the substance in psychotherapy sessions so you can learn the triggers that cause you to want to seek out the drug as often as you do. Knowing these triggers can help you kick the habit while achieving and maintaining sobriety, even when cravings arise.
If your marijuana use has taken hold of your life or if you're concerned about a friend or family member, you’re not alone. At The Lakes Treatment Center, we prioritize patient wellbeing and offer the personalized guidance you’ll need to take the first steps toward healing and sobriety. We offer marijuana drug abuse rehabilitation in a caring environment that takes your physical, psychological, and spiritual wellbeing into account. Don’t let marijuana keep control of your life.